Friday, March 17, 2017

AN INTRODUCTION TO MY SEWING BLOG




The purpose of this blog is to share ideas and pictures of clothes which I have made with those who want to may make their own modest and elegant attire.

I am reminded of the famous quote:  "Where there is a will; there is a way."  That very accurately sums up the story of how I learned to sew.  

I wanted to be able to wear modest and elegant clothes, but I had a lot of trouble finding affordable and decent ones in the stores.  So, I decided to pick up a pair of scissors, some thread, a needle and some cloth in the attempt to try making my own garments.  I definitely made a number of mistakes at first, and I still have a long way to go before I am able to make everything I wear.  Yet, I now am able to make affordable, modest, and elegant skirts, vests, and dresses for myself, my family, and my friends.

So, there is definitely hope for anyone who wants to learn!  😏






No comments:

Post a Comment