Friday, March 17, 2017

SUNDAY CLOTHES

These are outfits which I have made or altered for Sundays and formal occasions:


I made the vest for this outfit to match the skirt.
I also added the lace at the bottom of both the skirt and dress.




I made the skirt and vest of this outfit.




This skirt had been a curtain!  😊




I made the skirt for this outfit.  
(Though it was originally made to match a different shirt... 😏)




For this picture I made just the skirt.




I made the skirt and vest for this outfit.
(Though they were not originally meant to go together. 😊)




This outfit I only added the lace to the bottom of the skirt to dress it up a bit.
(I originally put it with a different shirt which I also added lace to.)




I added the white trim at the bottom of this skirt.
(It helped tie in the colors of the skirt and the vest I found at a couple thrift stores.)




This dress originally turned out as a super baggy jumper.
(Yet, I eventually put tucks and lace on it to make it more elegant. 😌😊)





No comments:

Post a Comment