Thursday, April 27, 2023

MATERNITY SWIM DRESS

 In the past I have bought swim dresses from Sea Secret (http://seasecret.biz/one-piece-bathing-suits) but their dresses only come down to about the knee and most their leggings as well.  I wanted something a little longer but couldn't find anything I liked.  So, I decided to make my own swim dress.  I had the material for at least a year or two before finally making the dress during my last pregnancy because the other swim dress that I had was just too tight with the baby belly. πŸ˜…


I wanted to create a "non stick to the body" effect.  
So, I made swimming bloomers to go underneath.


The lighting was not very good in the other pictures.  Here is a downward view:


(Lol...  I just noticed the hand of one of the little boys in the picture!  πŸ˜†)



No comments:

Post a Comment