Thursday, April 27, 2023

EVERY DAY DRESSES 2021-2023

I made a lot of mistakes on this one.  
I added A-line panels on the side to make it wider, 
Rectangular panels on the sleeves to made them wider,
Lace on the sleeves to make them longer
And lace on the neckline to help tie it all together.
At least the finished project looked okay! 😋

This one is a bit loose on me which was nice for pregnancy 
but I might try and add some ties eventually.

This was one of my favorite pregnancy dresses
but it ended up being too tight across the top for nursing 
in the first few months after our new baby was born.


This one didn't work very long for my last pregnancy 
since it was so thin at the waist, but it has worked well for nursing.

This one I made too tight across the top.
 I added a panel in the front on the bodice to make it fit.
I also made a mistake with the sleeves.
They are a bit tight but still work.

I did not have to make any adjustments on this dress!
Hurray!!!  Progress in learning the art of sewing!!!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment